sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants justice

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The Golden Ball?" "I want justice"

Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to ESPN and acknowledged that it makes excited to win the Golden Ball. He believes that the Spanish League is the hardest to win and therefore expected that justice is done. In addition, remember that Madrid and Barca will draw the same difference to their rivals this season.

"I am not going to lie, it would mean much to me, it is something that I always sense because it is something that excited me much to win and also that my coach to win, because we are in the batch of the best." What I want is that justice is done because the most difficult in the World League is the Spanish and compete against a rival like the Barcelona and we were the best. "Why I love win I and my coach," said the Portuguese.

Luso crack spoke about his duel with Leo Messi. "I do not see other colleagues as rivals but as partners." He does his work for Barcelona and I do mine for Madrid, as I also did in Manchester. I am a person who likes challenges and will always be so, but not a challenge with a single player. "I do my job where I play and try to always do our best," he explained.

In his opinion, the differences between Madrid and Barca on the other computers will remain this season. "I don't want to disrespect to other teams, but I think that this year with Madrid and Barcelona will happen the same that last season, a huge difference." "The Premier League does not have that difference because in my opinion in terms of who wins the League is more competitive, but the Spanish League is the most difficult, and competing against a rival like the Barcelona even more".

Cristiano Ronaldo did not believe that the Barcelona change too with Tito Vilanova. "My opinion on the Barcelona won't change much by a coach." The base of the players is the same, the mentality is the same. "Super know that it will be a very difficult game, but we are preparing well, we are quiet, no we are just preparing for this match, but for the rest of the season," he said.

The Portuguese hoped to win the Champions League this season. "Last year we were very close." I think that it is always possible. The factor is a bit also luck, in a short competition you have to have a little luck. I always have the illusion of winning year after year. "I think I want to and I'm hoping that this year we have that urge to win again".

Finally, was asked about his future and whether it is checked out at Real Madrid. "Promises not to do but I'm fine here and I want to fulfill my contract, is already", was completed.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário